lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

My Favourite Gadget


Like the majority of people, the gadget I most use is my phone. For me is the best phone ever, because I purchased it after a lot of work and this phone have everything I need. I use my phone every day and every time, for my relax time and when I have to study my smartphone support me.

It is an android smartphone, with a lot of memory and a very strong processor, so I can have any social network I want, every apps of the university and any app that can help me in my life. But the most important of my phone, is the lot of music I have in there.
Besides the app Spotify, I have my own collection of discography of all my favorite bands and artists. So I listen music all time, I can´t imagine my life without music, maybe without my smartphone I will fine, but never without the music.   

1 comentario:

Career related website

A website related to my career that I like to visit is ISI - Web of Science: http://apps.webofknowledge.com. This site is a search engine fo...