lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2018

Autobiography

Hello, my name is Matías Enrique Cachaña Jiménez. I was born in Santiago, in November 28 of 1999 and I live with my little sister and my mom. I have one cat named Juancho and two dogs, Rocko and Luna.
I studied in the Hellen´s College of Conchalí, after that I go to the Instituto Nacional and now I am studying Sociology in the University of Chile.
My hobbies are listen music, ride a bike, watch movies and series and play with my pets. 
My favorite genders of music are Rock, Ska, Cumbia, Reggae and Electronic Dance Music. 
My frustrated dream is to be a racing driver, because since I was a kid I like the cars and the motor world.

4 comentarios:

Career related website

A website related to my career that I like to visit is ISI - Web of Science: http://apps.webofknowledge.com. This site is a search engine fo...