A website related to my career that I like to visit is ISI - Web of Science: http://apps.webofknowledge.com. This site is a search engine for scientific articles, it has a search engine and a filter tab where you can choose the language, the year of the article, the number of times it has been cited and many other things.
I visit this website every time I need to do a job and look for a bibliography related to my research topic, so it has been with me throughout the year in all the work I have done.
I like this site because it is very easy to use and has the vast majority of articles that I have searched in it. In addition, the fact of having access to a search portal related to science and the academic world makes me feel good, I like to discover that the topics that occur to me in the works are also of interest to many social scientists. In addition, I am very fond of him, since he has helped me in all the jobs and has never failed me.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Career related website
A website related to my career that I like to visit is ISI - Web of Science: http://apps.webofknowledge.com. This site is a search engine fo...
-
When I was a child, I wanted to be mechanic or racing driver because my dad always loved the cars and he took me to the car exhibit hall i...
-
Hello again! Today I will tell you about my latest obsession. Lately I find myself very addicted to the "Explore" section of Sp...
-
Hello, my name is Matías Enrique Cachaña Jiménez. I was born in Santiago, in November 28 of 1999 and I live with my little sister and my mom...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario