domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2018

My Obsessions



Hello again! Today I will tell you about my latest obsession. Lately I find myself very addicted to the "Explore" section of Spotify, in which I spend most of my time discovering music from different styles and singers I had never heard before. Lately I have been able to meet a large number of Latin American artists such as Caifanes, La Vida Boheme, Babasónicos and Canserbero, a Venezuelan rapper who died in 2015. I especially liked the latter and I have been listening to him during the last two weeks.

I have researched a lot about the biography and the history of Canserbero, and I have been informed of several events in his life that motivated him to write his songs, such as the death of his mother and the murder of his brother by gang members. Maybe that's why I enjoy his music so much, because almost all his songs are full of feelings and have the ability to touch my heart and move me. In particular, the album "Muerte" I liked a lot and I'm already learning his songs so many times that I've heard it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Career related website

A website related to my career that I like to visit is ISI - Web of Science: http://apps.webofknowledge.com. This site is a search engine fo...